CAFÉ BREW COLLECTION 12 Cup Stovetop Whistling Tea Kettle
- 12 Cup StoveTop Whistling Kettle for Use on Electric & Gas Ranges
- High Quality Borosilicate Glass from DURAN, Germany is used
- Assembled in USA
- Dishwasher Top Rack Safe
General Product Use, Cleaning & Care
GENERAL PRODUCT USE (in accordance with Safeguards)
FOR GAS RANGES: use on medium size burner (max. 3.5′ dia. burner cap) on medium heat setting; consult your range instructions for the heat settings. Do not allow flame to extend beyond the bottom surface of the glass. Reduce from medium to low heat setting if flame extends beyond bottom surface of the glass.
FOR ELECTRIC RANGES: use on small size burner (max. 5.6′ dia.) on medium heat setting; consult your range instructions for heat settings. Do not place product on burner that is larger than the width of the glass.
- Place Trivet on Electric Range coils as applicable (not needed for gas or glass stove tops).
- Add water to the Kettle, noting required minimum and maximum water levels.
- Snap Lid securely into place and align Lid handle over top of Kettle handle.
- Place Kettle on stove top to boil. Once water has boiled, immediately remove Kettle from heat source.
- Carefully remove Lid before pouring.
CLEANING & PRODUCT CARE
- Do not use abrasive pads, brushes, cleaners or any metal products on or inside of glass Kettle.
- Do not scrub any scale buildup as it may scratch the glass and result in breakage. Use a liquid descaler as directed by descaler product, but do not scrub the glass.
- Use only sponge, plastic or nylon wash pads with soapy water when washing by hand.
- Dishwasher top rack safe. Avoid Kettle contact with other items in dishwasher.